Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Was going to talking on the radio this morning but don't know where it is today. Went to local station but they didn't know anything. Must find out more!
Sunny today but was raining this morning. Noticed the gutter grate was blocked so must go out and collect the stuff collected there to throw in my compost.
Today I am also going to take my bike tyres into the bike shop to get them fixed so I can bike to work. Sunny days only though!
I am now doing my dish washing in a plastic bin inside my kitchen sink. (They do this in the UK)
I think it must save water and also I can throw the leftover soappy water on my roses to kill any aphids.
Anyone else with any bright ideas ??? Post on this twitter.
Carolyn has made little covers for her plants from cut off drink bottles. She says she gets the empty bottles from raiding recycle bins so watch out for her! Perhaps she does it in the dead of night. She has veggie plants for sale too, she will have them at Raumati South School Fair this weekend. Fair is 10am til 2pm.

1 comment:

  1. Found out that the radio interview will now be on a Tuesday in about two weeks. Sorry I can't do Tuesdays, so can anyone else?

    ReplyDelete